Thursday, August 20, 2015

August 20, 1995

Aug. 20th - Church. We had the high councilman speak on temple work in sacrament meeting.

I was asked to teach Sunday School this morning by Nelson. Seems like everyone was away on vacation. I taught on repentance with Jeff, Dolores (she's surviving) and Ada, and the Lawrence's grandma, in class. It went very well! "I really appreciated everything you said. You have a natural ability. This is something you should do when you go home." Jeff was full of compliments. I really enjoyed the opportunity to teach class today - we only taught one discussion this week. Ugh!

We ate fondue (can you believe it?) with Mary DeMott and Angela. They are such a fun family!

Got numbers done tonight. I believe we can achieve our goals this week. It'll take more effort personally and spiritually than last week.

No comments: