Sunday, August 30, 2015

August 30, 1995

Aug. 30th - We did our laundry at the Robert's home. I watched most of the video that Rachel and Holly made for me. This afternoon, we drove the U.D. elders to Drexel Univ. and the Metro Zone was there playing volleyball. But I wanted to play football. And did I ever do great! We played on the turf field across he street. I threw 3 TD passes, caught 2 of my own TDs, and had an interception. 35-7 rout! Fun! Fun! Fun! We played a little soccer, too.

All the while, our car was parked by a meter. When we arrived, I put even change in for almost 2 hours. I warned E. Decker. He didn't think we'd get busted. We did! $15. E. Mills and E. Decker are paying for it.

Fun P-day. Best I've enjoyed in a long time!

Tonight, J-Edward Kirk cooked up the most delicious fondue dinner! I was stuffed! And we had chocolate fondue for dessert! Umm. What a delicious dinner! They wanted to treat me before I left.

Their neighbor, Verne, ate with us. She works in the complex. E. Decker arranged to have us meet with her to teach the 6 discussions. The September-Member program has begun!

We visited with the Newmans. Deb was over again. She thinks I'm cute. She likes me. Uh-oh. Naw, that's cool. But there's nothing I can do about it.

Ernie came home from New York today. Back from the service! So we'll be able to meet with him again.

We stopped in also at the Ewell's to see Trish, but she was asleep.

No comments: