Thursday, September 3, 2015

September 2, 1995

 What a long day. We power-trailed and tracted and power-trailed and tracted. Still nothing. We are about ready to fast and pray and to get the September-Member Program going! We visited Dolores tonight. She is still in the process of landing a job as a rock'n'roll promoter. Not a very eventful last Saturday. I did begin my fast tonight in order to avoid and eliminate substances, ideas, and feelings that would be destructive to my mind and myself. I know that I am a good missionary and a good man. I simply need to be more willing and obedient! Let others think what they may.

We visited our friends next door to us at Our Lady of Fatima tonight for Mass. Rituals and recitation galore. The parking lot emptied within 5 to 10 minutes of Mass. Incredible!

No comments: