Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 8, 1995

Sept. 8th - I am sitting on an airplane on the runway of the Philadelphia Airport. The flight has been delayed to St. Louis, MO, for 20-minutes because of a "traffic jam."

This morning we ate a delicious breakfast with Pres. and Sis. Wagstaff and then headed to the airport along with Elders Garner and Gillespie. Now we are on the plane to St. Louis.

The flight went well. I sat next to Jeanie Saleau, the president of a travel agency, from St. Louis to SF.

Dad, Mom, Bridet, and Mary were at SF waiting for me. How sweet. We hugged and laughed and talked.

I came home and saw Dallas and Leslie. Dad drove me to Martinez tonight and Pres. Farr released me as a missionary. I felt the mantle lifted. You can totally feel it. I felt the Spirit very strongly.

I saw Karyn Calkins at the football game. Her man is Tristan Flores now. And I talked with Marcia Osborne, Danielle Roger, Maya. We went to ECHS football because Leslie is cheerleading. I talked with Officer Small, Art Pangelina; a lot of folks. It feels WEIRD!

No comments: